Ingredients for preparing Toor Dal Curry
- Toor Dal - ½ cup
- Chilli Powder - ½ tsp
- Turmeric Powder - ¼ tsp
- Grated Coconut - ¼ cup
- Tomato: chopped - 1 nos.
- Mustard Seeds - ½ tsp
- Curry Leaves - 1 stalks
- Oil for frying - 1 tbsp
Description for preparing Toor Dal Curry
- Cook toor dal in pressure cooker with sufficient water.
- Add chilli powder, turmeric powder, tomato and salt.
- Boil it on medium fire.
- Grind the coconut well and add into toor dal mix. Stir to combine.
- Bring to boil, and then remove it from fire.
- Heat oil in another pan, splutter mustard seeds, and then add curry leaves.
- Pour it over the dal curry and serve hot.