Ingredients for preparing Moong Dal Curry
- Moong Dal (Cherupayar Parippu) - ½ cup
- Crushed Red Chillies - 2 nos.
- Crushed Garlic - 3 cloves
- Curry Leaves - 1 stalk
- Oil - 1 tsp
Steps for preparing Moong Dal Curry
- Pressure cook the moong dal with salt and sufficient water.
- Heat oil in a pan, add crushed garlic and red chillies along with the curry leaves. Saute for few minutes.
- Add the cooked moong dal into the sauteed mixture, stir to combine and bring to boil.
- Remove from fire. Moong Dal Curry is ready to serve.