Ingredients for preparing Mixed Dal Dosa
- Toor Dal – ¼ cup
- Urad Dal (Uzhunnuparippu) - ¼ cup
- Moong Dal (Cherupayar Parippu) – ¼ cup
- Chick Peas (Kadala) - ¼ cup
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Water - 2 cup
- Salt to taste – ½ tsp
Steps for preparing Mixed Dal Dosa
- Wash and soak three varities of Dal and Chick peas in a vessel. Keep it over a night. Grind it to fine paste. Add salt and water and prepare loose batter for dosa.
- Pour one spoon full of batter on a greased frying pan and spread with the back of the spoon to a thin round.
- Put some oil over dosa. Cook on both the sides.
- Serve it hot with best combination.