Ingredients for preparing Green Dal Dosa
- Moong Dal (Cherupayar Parippu) - ½ Kg
- Green Chillies - 6 nos.
- Small Onion / Shallot - 8 nos.
- Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
- Coriander Leaves: chopped - ½ cup
- Salt to taste - ½ tsp
- Oil - ¼ cup
Steps for preparing Green Dal Dosa
- Grind the soaked green gram, small onion and green chilies into fine paste.
- Mix it with turmeric powder, salt and chopped coriander leaves and prepare batter. Add required water to make the loose batter.
- Heat a non stick greased tava and pour a spoon of batter into it, spread it with the back of the spoon into thin round.
- Pour 1 tsp ghee or oil over it.
- Cook until the dosa turns golden and then gently turns into other side.
- Serve this prepared dosa along with hot tomato chutney.