Ingredients for preparing Drumstick Flower Dal Curry
- Drumstic Flower (Muringappuvu) – 1 cup
- Toor Dal - 1 cup
- Tomato - 4 nos.
- Onion : chopped - 2 nos.
- Green Chillies - 4 nos.
- Turmeric Powder - ½ tbsp
- Red Chilli Powder - ½ tbsp
- Ginger: chopped - 2 piece
- Garlic : chopped - 6 nos.
- Curry Leaves - 2 stalk
- Coriander Leaves - 1 stalk
- Water - 1 cup
- Salt to taste – ½ tsp
Steps for preparing Drumstick Flower Dal Curry
- Cook the dal in Pressure cooker with turmeric powder, salt and enough water.
- Heat Oil in a pan, add Drumstick Flower and all the ingredients from No. 3 to 11 and fry well.
- Add cooked Dal in to the pan and mix well with the drumstick flower mixture. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drumstick Flower Dal Curry is ready to serve.