Ingredients for preparing Parippu Vada(Dal Vada)
- Toor Dal - 1 cups
- Masoor dal - ½ cup
- Onion: chopped - 1 no.
- Ginger: chopped - 1 piece
- Green Chillies: chopped - 3 nos.
- Curry Leaves - 2 stalks
- Oil for deep frying - 1 cup
Steps for preparing Parippu Vada(Dal Vada)
- Wash and soak toor dal and masoor dal separately for four hours. Then drain and grind to make a paste.
- Into this add onion, green chillies, ginger, curry leaves and salt. Mix it well and keep it aside.
- Make small balls out of the mixture and flatten it using arms in the shape of vada. Then deep fry it till both sides turn golden brown.
- Transfer to a plate with paper towel and serve hot.